RETENTION ROOF MEANDER FKM 30
- System solutions with defined water retention
- High level of reduction of of water discharge during high intensity rainfall whilst retaining good drainage (even for large roof areas)
- Peak discharge
- Discharge coefficient Cs (according to FLL): 0.01 - 0.17 at 2° roof pitch
- Water storage and discharge delay.
- Suitable for blue roofs
- For green and gravel roofs
|Weight *||90 kg/m² or 0.9 KN/m²|
|Build-up depth||90 mm|
|Roof pitch||0 - 5°|
|Discharge coefficient **||Cs = 0,1|
|Water storage||approx. 19 l/m²|
|Discharge yield ***||approx. 30 l/s x ha|
* Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. In accordance with the requirements of the FLL guideline, the specified weight does not take temporary water accumulation into account.
** For the calculation of the dimensions of the pipe we recommend the discharge coefficient Cs = 0.1. Cs= 0.01 determined for 2 % according to the FLL guideline.
*** etermined according to FLL discharge coefficient measurements using a 15-minute reference rainfall r(15) = 300 l/s x ha.
PERENNIAL PLANTS AND/OR OPTIGREEN SEED MIX EKR AND SEDUM SHOOTS
EXTENSIVE SUBSTRATE E (60 MM)
A substrate with high water storage capacity and good air porosity, tailored to extensive multi layer systems
Productdetails: Extensivse Substrate E
COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER TKS PLUS
(NOT SHOWN IN THE DRAWING)
Simple control of roof drainage outlets
Extendable in 100 mm increments
Side and top drainage openings
Productdetails: TKS Plus
FILTER FLEECE FIL 105
Prevents fine particles from forming sludge in the drainage layer; high water permeability.
Productdetails: FIL 105
MEANDER WATER RETENTION BOARD FKM 30 (30 MM)
Delays discharge of surplus water
Prevents accumulation of water
Lighter build-up with better drainage performance
Temporary water storage only
Productdetails: FKM 30
PROTECTION AND STORAGE FLEECE RMS 300
Protects the roof membrane against damage and stores water.
For inverted roofs, use the Optigreen Trickle Protection Fleece RSV 120 instead of the RMS Fleece.
Productdetails: RMS 300