RETENTION ROOF FLOW CONTROL INTENSIVE
- For intensive green roofs
- Optigreen Water Retention Box WRB, including Flow Control system
- Additional storage volume of approximately 75 l/m² in Water Retention Box WRB 85i. Maximum storage volume of 140 l/m² in Water Retention Box WRB 150
- Very low discharge through individual Flow Control system setting
- Discharge yield, also less than 1 l/s adjustable
- Low weight due to cavity type construction of the Water Retention Box WRB
- Increased evaporation performance due to integrated capillary system
- Rainfall runoff model with the RWS 4.0 rainwater simulation program
|Weight||320 kg/m² or 3.2 kN/m²|
|Build-up depth||33 cm|
|Vegetation form||Perennials-shrubs-lawn areas|
|Discharge coefficient||Project specific settings possible|
|Additional maximum water storage||from 80 l/m² (WRB 85)|
PERENNIAL PLANTS AND/OR SEED MIX EKR AND SEDUM SHOOTS
INTENSIVE SUBSTRATE I (MIN 230 MM)
FILTER FLEECE FIL 105
Prevents fine particles from forming sludge in the drainage layer; high water permeability.
Productdetails: FIL 105
WATER RETENTION BOX WRB 85
Water Retention Box made of recycled PP material. With high temporary and possibly permanent retention volume in combination with a Flow Control System for specific regulation of water discharge and/or water storage.
Productdetails: WRB 85
FLOW CONTROL SYSTEM
PROTECTION AND STORAGE FLEECE RMS 900
Protects the roof membrane against damage and stores water.
For inverted roofs, use the Optigreen Trickle Protection Fleece RS instead of the RMS fleece.
Productdetails: RMS 900