Public Roof Drivable By Trucks
|Weight||from 600 kg/m² or 6.0 kN/m²|
|Build-up depth||from 310 mm|
|Roof pitch*||1 - 5°|
|Load class||3 (max. 20 t vehicle weight)|
* Roofs with zero degree falls do not meet FLL guidelines and Optigreen Systems should not be used without consultation.
- Base layer of gravel 0–32 mm (height 150 mm minimum)
- Provides load-bearing capacity and distribution and is used to create inclines
- Lightweight build-up with Optipor
Building Protection and Drainage Element FKD 12
- 12 mm, for cars and trucks > 2 % slope, pressure resistant, open to vapour diffusion, lightweight with high drainage capacity.
- Productdetails: Building Protection and Drainage Element FKD 12