PITCHED ROOF 15-30°
WITH ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM P (BOARD)
- With Anti-Slip System.
- Shear stress distribution against the eaves.
- Affordable and safe Anti-Slip System.
- Permanent solution for green pitched roofs.
- Generally suitable for the inverted roof; if applicable, minimum load for the wind up-lift protection has to be considered.
|Weight*||from about 100 kg/m² or 1.0 KN/m²|
|Build-up depth||from 12 cm|
|Roof pitch||10 - 30°|
|Vegetation form||sedum (herbs-grasses)|
|Discharge coefficient||Cs = 0,7|
|Water storage||approx. 25 l/m²|
* Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight.
VEGETATION MAT SM/KG 20
Pre-cultivated sedum mat for rapid establishment of vegetation, with decomposable carrier (up to 15°) or with non-decomposable carrier (above 15°)
Productdetails: Vegetation Mat SM/KG 20
EXTENSIVE SUBSTRATE E
A substrate with high water storage capacity and good air porosity, tailored to pitched extensive systems
Productdetails: Extensive Substrate E
PITCHED ROOF BOARD 58SD
Prevents the green roof structure from slipping off and stabilizes the substrate layer
PROTECTION AND STORAGE FLEECE RMS 500
Protects the roof membrane against damage and stores water
Productdetails: RMS 500