SOLAR WRB SOLAR MOUNTING FRAME
Load-supported solar mounting frame for penetration-free roof mounting of PV modules as part of an extensive solar green roof build-up where retention volume and discharge delay are required.
- Available in inclines 10°, 15° and 20°
- Stability of the overall system proven in accordance with Eurocode 1 and 9. Property-specific proof of stability can be provided
- Consisting of base plate, bracket and Water Retention Box WRB 80FMA with capillary columns
- Supplied with associated module quick mounting rails, module clamps, rail connector set and wind bracing.
- Can be used in both a south-facing and an east-west orientation
|Material||Aluminium (base plate and bracket) |
Recycled HDPE reclaim
Dimensions (per mounting frame)
1.964 x 1.100 x 714 mm
|Weight||approx. 4.4 kg (base plate and bracket)|
|Superimposed load|| |
from 50 kg/m² depending on wind load zone