Triangle Discharge Channels TAR
Open gutter for the collection and linear guiding of excess water from greened or gravelled roof areas. The gutter construction is particularly suited to optimising the flow of water with negative pressure drainage systems on large roof areas.
- For extension of open gutters in roof val-leys, in which large volumes of water come together from the adjacent green or grav-elled roof areas and need to be fed into the corresponding drainage outlets
- Particularly suitable for vacuum drainage
- For roofs with 1–5° pitch
- Cut-out for connecting the WLP Plus Triangle Water Conduit every 84 cm
- Special dimensions possible on request